Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hello Again!


Sorry for the absence! I have been working on a lot of things in my life, mainly getting to know me and my family a little better. It has been quite the journey and I am no where near the end. I want to change the direction of this blog a little bit and use it to kind of chronical this journey that I am on. I'm kind of nervous, but feel it is the direction to go in.

I am working on facing some fears and living my life without them. For so long, I have held on to them, but it is time to let go now. Time to move on.

I hope that you will enjoy this journey with me. I will still be posting my paper arts and other creative pursuits, but will be delving into some other areas as well. I pray that you will continue on this journey with me.

Creatively Yours!

No comments: