Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wow! What a day!

Have you ever had one of those days when you meet yourself going out the door as your coming in, and everything you do seems to go wrong? Well, that pretty much sums up my day.
But, on to better things. Here is my card for todays Diva Coffee Break Design!



I had a lot of fun with this. A lady at my workshop wanted to keep the "extra" from the top notes die to use in her scrapbook. Well this got me to thinking about a picture card, and here is the result. I just need to make one more to send them out to my two friends. I hope they like them, and I hope you do too. Be sure to check out the other divas! There is so much inspiration out there, and PLEASE play along with us!

3 comments:

DoxieGirl said...

such a great idea! such an easy design to incorporate into a scrapbook page!
~Kendra

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

Chris,
What a great idea, and I'm sure your friends will really appreciate you kindness!! Your colors are great... good job!!
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13

Ilse Vargas said...

Thanks for the idea!! Nice project. Greetings!