Wednesday, March 25, 2009

DCBD Challenge# 120


Hello all! It is a wonderful day here... only 2 more "get ups" until spring break. I can't wait to be able to spend some time in my "studio" Anyway...
Here is this weeks Diva Challenge. This week it was a color challenge: use Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Going Gray and Whisper White. I used my Enjoy Every Moment stamp set. This is really a versitile set and I don't use it enough so today it was fun to ink it up.
OK, now let's see what you can do! Head over to the Diva blog and download your card. While you're there, check out last weeks winner!!
Happy inking!

11 comments:

Kelly A. Swienton said...

Very cheerful Christine, great card!

Erin said...

Great card! so much fun

Blog Owner said...

Great job Christine!!

Enjoy your spring break!

Julie
www.inkedujour.com

Pam said...

What a cheerful card! Love it!

Krista said...

Your card is fabulous !

Kristin Moore said...

Nice card Christine. I like how you put all the colors together!

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Nice job! I thnk everyone else had no problems with this color combo. I did! Go figure. I like your torn edges.

Ilse Vargas said...

Very nice! Enjoy your stamping time :)

Dee Tollaksen said...

Nice bright happy card.

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

Chris,
What a beautiful card!! This stamp set is one of my favorites also!!
Enjoy your day!!
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13

DoxieGirl said...

This is a really cute set with these colors!
~Kendra