Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hey There!

Hi everyone! It has been crazy at our house lately. Nothing special just the day to day life that we lead. Jacob has been taking driver's training and the other kids have their activities that keep me running the roads and ferrying them here and there. I love car time with the kids though, it really seems to be a time when we can connect with one another and catch up.
OK, I just wanted to take a minute to post my upcoming classes. I hope that you are able to make it to one or all of them.
June 4th from 6:30-8:30 Card Class
June 11th is Technique class from 6:30-??
June 25th eSCAPE into summer class 6PM There will be a special tea for my June hostesses from 4-6 be sure to call soon and book your workshop.
June 28th Open "studio" night - I put studio in quotes because I use the term very loosely! We will be working in my garage around the ping pong table! BUT the fellowship will be great!
Call me for details on any of these classes. I will be posting pictures soon.
In Ink~
Chris

No comments: