Monday, June 9, 2008

eSCAPE in Summer



Well, here it is ... the first day of summer vacation! Boy, it took long enough to get here! Oh well, I'm going to enjoy it now that it is here. Here is one way I am going to enjoy it... I'm going to slow down and take a break from the fast pace of life, and I want you to, too. Here's how I'm going to help: Join me on June 25th from 6-8:30 PM at my house. We will be making a cool set of cards with a wrapper that makes them perfect for gift giving or for keeping for yourself. You will also receive a packet with the directions so you can make these on your own! The cost is only 15.00, please RSVP as the class is filling up fast! Bring your own scissors and adhesive. Check out these pictures if you aren't sure this class is for you! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Cardylnat said...

Great card set. Planning on attending this class.
Jan