Saturday, February 25, 2012

More Birthday Cards...

As promised... here are the cards for adult birthdays that I did for a recent swap. This first one is for a man. I love doing cards for guys, probably because I have 3 boys! This is my favorite stamp set, "Lovely As A Tree" from Stampin' Up! Gorgeous. I have used it for some many different types of cards. Very versitile. I love the colors of this challenge, too!


The next set is for a woman. I was really hoping for spring when I did this one! LOL I love these colors as well. I'm really trying to stretch myself in my color choices. I look in a lot of different places for color combinations: I have the Stampin' Up! Color Coach, I use magazines, and my biggest inspiration is nature. I love looking at the colors that God has used, can't go wrong with those combinations.

I hope you enjoy these card and challenge yourself to be creative today!

No comments: