Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm Still Here...

Have you ever experienced life at such a speed that you don't know which end is up? That is how life has been for me lately. The more I try to slow it down the faster it seems to go. I have been dealing with a son going to college, bringing my other 3 teenagers home to school and several health issues. Throw in a couple of new jobs for my husband and myself and you have a mixture for my life. Now, I wouldn't trade a thing about it, God has really been teaching me a lot these past months, funny thing is I always thought by this age, I would be done with learning! I'll bet God had a good laugh at that one. Well, I am doing my best to wait at His feet for instruction and direction. I will be taking this blog in a different direction and I hope that all of you will join me on this journey. I will be including some crafty things that I am working on, but will also be including a lot more about my life and the lessons that God is teaching me. I hope you will come along on the journey with me.

No comments: