Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Class Schedule and Another Card

Hi Stampers! I just wanted to give you an update of my upcoming classes for the rest of April and May. I would love for you to join me and my friends to stamp and create. I have found creativity to be the best stress reliever around! So join us for some neat cards and a lot of fun and laughs.
OK,here is my schedule:
April 20th at 6:30 PM Technique Class We'll be learning the sponged sky technique and making a post it note holder!
April 26th 3-6 PM I will be having an open stamp at my house. Come and work on your projects, whatever they may be. You are welcome to use my stamps and inks and other tools. Just bring your own papers, adhesive and other materials you might need to complete some of those projects. I'm going to work on Christmas cards. PLEASE let me know if you are coming!!
May 5th 6:30 PM Card class
May 19th Technique Class 6:30 PM
May 31st Possible open stamp at my house. This is depending on what duties my band members have for GHS graduation ceremonies.... Gotta love being a band mom.
Well, not much going on in May, but summer is just around the corner and then we will ramp things up a bit.

Stay tuned for a sale coming in May!!!



This is another card I did for the Diva Coffee Break Design team. I was thinking wedding when making this card, but I'm not sure about it. Here's the "recipe":
Cardstock: Apricot Appear, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs (love this set)
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, 3/4" circle punch, and the distressing tool! I also used the scalloped edge punch on the inside.

I look forward to stamping with you in the future. Take care and go create something!!

No comments: