Saturday, January 24, 2009

NEW CATTY OPEN HOUSE

My open house is today from 2-4 PM. I hope you can make it and see the wonderful new catalog. Stampin' Up! has out done themselves this time! You are going to LOVE this catalog!
Here are a couple of the cards we made today. Enjoy!


This card uses a new Level 2 hostess set. The flowers are so soft and pretty and I love the quote by Mother Teresa. To earn this fantastic hostess set or other equally beautiful ones, call me to schedule a workshop at your home or mine! Along with a hostess set you will also earn FREE product of your choosing. And if you book in Feb or March you can take advantage of our Sale-a-bration and earn FREE stamps! What could be better than that?

This card uses the A LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME set. This is such a versitile set and so cute! The sentiments that come with this set covers the gammit. Making it a real value for your money.

This card uses the LOVE YOU MUCH set. I wanted to make a more masculine Valentine's card. My 3 sons and husband really aren't into the pink fro-fro too much!

No comments: