Friday, December 19, 2008

What you can do with a 2.50 container

I had a gift to put together last night so I went to work stamping and punching. I used the snowflake from Season of Joy and stamped with Tempting Turquoise on Whisper white. Then I punched them out, added some Orchid Opulence paper behind, then finished it off with a scalloped circle of Tempting Turquoise or Pacific Point. Here's what I ended up with...










Then, while the kids were at pep band, I found this little container at a local dollar type store for 2.50. I added a band of Tempting Turquoise with Whisper White. I stamped snowflakes from the Snow Swirled set in Tempting Turquoise, Orchid Opulence, and Pacific Point. Here's what this part looked like...












Then I added a pretty stamped top to it. Here is a picture of that.



I hope you enjoyed this quick little project. Try it out if you need a quick gift for this holiday season. I think I will start keeping peppermint patties stashed around the house. This would be a great gift for any season. By the way, this little container holds about 1 1/2 bags of peppermint patties.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: