Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's Finally Ready for YOU!!

I am sooooo very excited!! I just can't explain the excitement I have for this!!!!!!! SO WHAT IS IT?!?!?! It is up and live!!!!
STAMPIN" UP!'S ON-LINE ORDERING is HERE!!!!!
So do you want to see how totally cool it is??? Oh my Goodness it is so totally awesome! You can search by project, by category, by keyword, etc.
Right under my name in the top right corner is a link that says SHOP NOW click that and you can browse the on-line ordering however you want!!! IT IS SO COOL!!!!
WHOO HOO STAMPIN' UP!!!! Ok so what are you still doing here??!!?? Go check it out!
If you place an order I will see the following day that I got an order. But just to be sure I don't over look your order please still drop me an email letting me know it was placed.So in celebration lets have a special!!!! The First 5 to place an orders directly through my website will get a pack of 5 hand stamped cards mailed out to them for your personal use. Remember you must got to the shop through my website for it to work!
Check it out at craftychris.stampinup.net

No comments: