Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday ... again




Hello all! I wanted to share my November classes with you and show you the cool One Sheet Wonder tote and cards that we will be doing in December. Here goes... November 13th will be Card Class. We will begin at 6:30 PM and hopefully finish up around 8:30 PM. We will make 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs. The cost will be 10.00 or FREE with a 15.00 order. Please bring your own scissors and adhesive.

On November 29th we will have Hostess Club. Vicki is our hostess this month and we will be doing a criss cross card and another fun project.

On December 8th at 1PM I will be doing my first One Sheet Wonder Class. I am excited about this because these make great gifts and you can get 2-3 sets from a Simply Scrapin' pack. Here is what my first one looks like...
Contact me if you would like to join us for any classes!

No comments: