Sunday, September 30, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone! I am looking forward to sharing the joy of being creative with you. I used to think that you needed to be an artist to "be creative" but through the joy of rubber stamping, I have found that isn't true.

Creativity is a wonderful stress reliever and I look forward to sharing my projects with you.

A little bit about myself... I am married to my best friend. We have been married for 16 years and have 4 wonderful (no really!) children. We enjoy camping and spending time outdoors. My kids love to ride bikes and fish. A couple of them are hunters and enjoy metal detecting as well. All four of my children are in band, so we do a lot with music in the family. I LOVE to do crafts, especially, scrapbooking and card making. And doing it in the outdoors just adds to my enjoyment. I also enjoy reading and shopping. I am a 4th grade teacher and a Stampin' Up demonstrator.

I look forward to sharing with you and getting to know you all.

No comments: